Mission and objectives
The knowledge society is constantly developing, posing a challenge to every educational institution. Hence, vast and expanding volumes of information need to be transformed into up-to-date knowledge and know-how.
Our ambition is to operate like navigators in this demanding environment, not only by transferring specific educational contents but also by promoting the perception of change as a dynamic life and work model in itself. This in turn will lead to sustainable social development.
The objectives of Olympic Training are in detail:
- To promote investment into human resources towards faster vocational and entrepreneurial development.
- To contribute to employees’ mobility, flexibility and adaptability
- To contribute to the increase of self-employed and SME competitiveness.
- To promote the employability of the unemployed.
- To promote the inclusion of socially vulnerable groups.
- To promote applied research in the field of adult education at a local and international level.
- To promote the full exploitation of new technologies both in professional and everyday life.
- To contribute to the perception of lifelong learning as a way of life.
- To accelerate the dissemination of innovative educational methodologies into the Greek vocational training system.